How does Digital Wallet work?
Apple Pay® and Google Pay® create a virtual version of your debit/credit card assigning device account numbers for additional security. You pay using your mobile device instead of using your physical card.
Which debt cards can enroll in Digital Wallet?
Personal, business & HSA debit cards can enroll in Apply Pay® or Google Pay®.
Which phones are eligible?
- Apple Pay®: iPhone® SE, iPhone® 6 and newer, iPadAir 2 and iPadMini 3 devices
- Google Pay®: Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher and has NFC capability.
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher. To check your Android version:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap “System” > “About Phone” > “Software Information”
- Confirm Android Version (5.0 or higher)
How Long Do I Need to Wait to Use My Card After Activating?
Depending on your device, your card may be activated and available instantly. Some cards may take up to 10 minutes to activate.
Some cards may require an extra verification step:
You may be prompted to call our Digital Wallet Activation Service at (844) 646-5465 to confirm additional information.
If you still experience troubles activating your card, please contact your local branch for assistance.
Is Digital Wallet safe?
Yes, because your card information is never shared or exposed.
What is the cost associated with Digital Wallet Payment Services?
Security Bank does not charge for you to use Apple Pay® or Google Pay®. Your mobile carrier may have fees/charges that apply based on your data plan.
Can I use multiple cards with Digital Wallet?
- Apple Pay®: Yes, you can add multiple cards with Apple Pay®. Purchases will always be deducted from your default card which you can change at any time by going to your Apple Pay® App, selecting the card and changing the default option.
- Google Pay®: Yes, you can add multiple cards with Google Pay®. Purchases will always be deducted from your default card which you can change at any time by going to your Google Pay® App, selecting the card and changing the default option.
How will I know a transaction was approved and went through?
A confirmation will appear on your screen confirming the completion of your payment on your mobile device.
What happens if my device is lost/stolen?
Immediately contact your service provider to have your device deactivated and report it lost or stolen and then contact Security Bank to have your debit card cancelled.
What happens when I lose my card?
Immediately delete the card from Google Pay® or Apple Pay® and contact Security Bank to have your card cancelled, which will disable your card from being able to be used for purchases. Cancelling your card with Security Bank does deactivate your card from Digital Wallet but you will still need to delete your deactivated card from your Digital Wallet.
Can a card be used on more than one phone?
If I change phones, do I need to re-enroll?
What happens if the card’s expiration date or security code changes?
The virtual account number assigned to your card will be deactivated and the cardholder will need to go through the enrollment process to re-enroll.