You know agriculture. We know financing.
Ag Loan Products Available:
- Real Estate
- Irrigation Systems
- Buildings and Grain Bins
- NIFA-First Time Farmer loans
You make the decisions. We make the tools to make them easier.
Sometimes You Just Need the Right Tool
Financial Focus | Agri-Business Newsletter
Your Agri-Business is our Focus.
FINANCIAL FOCUS : Agri-Business FocusOur newsletter is published monthly. If you would like to sign-up to receive these articles please enroll below!You may also view or print the archieved PDFs below.
- #49 - August 2019 : If a Carryover Debt Situation Arises, Will I Be Allowed to Refinance It?
- #48 - July 2019 : Advice for Starting a Value-Added Ag Business
- #47 - June 2019 : Cash or Grain - Which is better?
- #46 - May 2019 : How Does the Bank Look at Collateral?
- #45 - April 2019: Do You Know Your Deferred Tax Number?
- #44 - March 2019 : Creative Ways to Tackle 5 Common Employee Issues
- #43 - February 2019 : Top 6 Cash Rent Tips for 2019
- #42 - January 2019 : 10 Tips for Tough Finanancial Times on the Farm
- #41 - December 2018 : How Are You Navigating Your Year End Profit and Loss?
- #40 - November 2018 : Are You Asking the Critical Questions Before Purchasing Farm Real Estate?
- #39 - October 2018 : It's Time to Get Serious About Your Succession Planning
- #38 - September 2018 : Six Ways to Drive Productivity
- #37 - August 2018 : How Does The Bank Handle Hedging With Futures And Options?
- #36 - July 2018 : Marketing Grain Can Be A Challenge - How Can You Best Weather The Storm?
- #35 - June 2018: Executing A Marking Plan That is Best For Your Agri-Business (Featuring Hurley & Associates
- #34 - May 2018: Aiming for Success? Daily Discipline May Help You Achieve It...
- #33 - April 2018: Is Your Operation Budgeted for Sustainability?
- #32 - March 2018: What is Your Credit Limit Based On?
- #31 - February 2018: It's Like a Big Bowl of Marbles...How to MakeThem Roll In Your Favor
- #30 - January 2018: What does your finacial fuel gauge say?
- #29 - December 2017: Time To Negotiate Your Cash Rent?
- #28 - November 2017 : 2017 Ag Seminar Invitation
- #27 - October 2017 : Take the Emotion Out of Marketing
- #26 - August 2017 : Struggling With Record Keeping For Your Agri-Business?
- #25 - July 2017 : Taking a Look at Your Reputational Equity
- #24 - June 2017 : Avoid Hiring Pitfalls on Your Farm
- #23 - May 2017 : Top 10 Farm Producer Questions
- #22 - April 2017: Top 4 Considerations When Deciding Where to Haul/Sell Your Grain
- #21 - March 2017: What Potential Issues are on your Horizon? Plan Ahead & Improve Your Chances for Success!
- #20 - January 2017 : Figuring Cash Rent? Don't Let The Threat of Unexpected Costs Sneak Up On You
Committed to providing educational opportunities to our customers...
COMMITTED TO LEARNING
At Security Bank, we believe that knowledge is a powerful tool in your operation. Throughout the year we strive to provide area youth and producers opportunities and experiences to enhance their knowledge on the current state of the farming economy as well as connecting them to valuable resources.
What Are You Doing to Position Yourself Successfully and Lower Your Cost of Production?
See what our producers have to say...
Ready to speak with an experienced and qualified lender?
TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS : U.S. FARM REPORT ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION
Security Bank President/CEO, Keith Knudsen, sat down withTyne Morgan of US Farm Report last month to go over some big issues effecting the current state of agriculture.