At Security Bank, we know and understand that farming is more than a business - it's a way of life.
Are You Eligible for a 2nd PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) Draw?
Click the link below to watch the video above or read on our blog.
Ag Loan Products Available:
- Real Estate
- Irrigation Systems
- Buildings and Grain Bins
- NIFA-First Time Farmer loans
You make the decisions. We make the tools to make them easier.
Sometimes You Just Need the Right Tool
Financial Focus | Agri-Business Newsletter
Your Agri-Business is our Focus.
FINANCIAL FOCUS : Agri-Business FocusOur newsletter is published monthly. If you would like to sign-up to receive these articles please enroll below.You may also view or print the archieved PDFs below.
- #67 -March 2021 : How Comfortable Are You With How Your Operation Is Positioned?
- #66 - February 2021 : What will 2021 Hold for Agriculture and the World?
- #65 - January 2021 : Second Round of PPP Reopens: What You Need to Know
- January 13, 2021 : Are You Eligible for a 2nd PPP Draw?
- #64 - December 2020 : The Ups and Downs of Keeping Your Working Capital Strong
- #63 - November 2020 : 2020 Ag & Beyond Virtual Workshop
- #62 - October 2020 : Advice for Young Farmers and Ranchers : Parts 1 and 2
- #61 - September 2020 : Follow-up on SBA EIDL Program: A Look Below The Surface (Part 2)
- #60 - August 2020 : Ag's HR Coach - Handling Conflict in a Family Business
- #59 - July 2020 : 3 Traits For Post-COVID Farm Business Success
- #58 - June 2020 : How Can You Determine What Is "Going Right" Financially?
- #57 - April 2020 : COVID-19 Status Update
- #56 - March 2020 : Surviving A Changing Rate Environment - Understanding Key Rates That May Affect You
- #55 - February 2020 : Do You Know Your Business IQ?
- #54 - January 2020 : Cashflow 101: What Does A Projection Tell You?
- #53 - December 2019 : Balance Sheet 101: "Back to the Basics"
- 2019 Ag Conference Brochure
- #52 - November 2019 : Can You Put Too Much Focus on Being Better?
- #51 - October 2019 : Top 10 Points To Remember For Basic Accounting
- #51 - October 2019 : Advanced Quickbooks Training from REAP - Flyer
- #50 - September 2019 : The Outlook for Farmland Values Amid Higher Interest Rates
- #49 - August 2019 : Shortfall In Working Captial? What's Best For Your Long-Term Financial Well-Being
- #48 - July 2019 : Outside-of-The-Box Ways to Generate Profitability
- #47 - June 2019 : Cash or Grain - Which is better?
- #46 - May 2019 : How Does the Bank Look at Collateral?
- #45 - April 2019: Do You Know Your Deferred Tax Number?
- #44 - March 2019 : Creative Ways to Tackle 5 Common Employee Issues
- #43 - February 2019 : Top 6 Cash Rent Tips for 2019
- #42 - January 2019 : 10 Tips for Tough Finanancial Times on the Farm
- #41 - December 2018 : How Are You Navigating Your Year End Profit and Loss?
- #40 - November 2018 : Are You Asking the Critical Questions Before Purchasing Farm Real Estate?
- #39 - October 2018 : It's Time to Get Serious About Your Succession Planning
- #38 - September 2018 : Six Ways to Drive Productivity
- #37 - August 2018 : How Does The Bank Handle Hedging With Futures And Options?
- #36 - July 2018 : Marketing Grain Can Be A Challenge - How Can You Best Weather The Storm?
- #35 - June 2018: Executing A Marking Plan That is Best For Your Agri-Business (Featuring Hurley & Associates
- #34 - May 2018: Aiming for Success? Daily Discipline May Help You Achieve It...
- #33 - April 2018: Is Your Operation Budgeted for Sustainability?
- #32 - March 2018: What is Your Credit Limit Based On?
- #31 - February 2018: It's Like a Big Bowl of Marbles...How to MakeThem Roll In Your Favor
- #30 - January 2018: What does your finacial fuel gauge say?
- #29 - December 2017: Time To Negotiate Your Cash Rent?
- #28 - November 2017 : 2017 Ag Seminar Invitation
- #27 - October 2017 : Take the Emotion Out of Marketing
- #26 - August 2017 : Struggling With Record Keeping For Your Agri-Business?
- #25 - July 2017 : Taking a Look at Your Reputational Equity
- #24 - June 2017 : Avoid Hiring Pitfalls on Your Farm
- #23 - May 2017 : Top 10 Farm Producer Questions
- #22 - April 2017: Top 4 Considerations When Deciding Where to Haul/Sell Your Grain
- #21 - March 2017: What Potential Issues are on your Horizon? Plan Ahead & Improve Your Chances for Success!
- #20 - January 2017 : Figuring Cash Rent? Don't Let The Threat of Unexpected Costs Sneak Up On You
Committed to providing educational opportunities to our customers...
2021 Ag Seminar Information TBA
See what our producers have to say...