Our experienced lending team is available to help you explore your options, find your best interest rate, and assist with worry-free financing that makes sense for your business.
You make the decisions. We make the tools to make them easier.
Standard and custom business-purpose loans are designed to meet your needs. Whether your needs are small or large, we can help with loans of the following types:
- Real Estate
- Operating Lines of Credit to carry accounts receivable and inventory
- Capital Term Loans to purchase equipment
- Small Business Administration Loans (SBA)
- Letters of Credit
Security Bank is an area leader in providing SBA loans to the businesses in the communities we serve.
Whether you are starting a business, expanding or working through a slower business cycle, we can help you select any SBA loan product to meet your needs. You work directly with the bank to secure these government-backed loans and we handle all of the loan application paperwork.
Financial Focus | Business Newsletter
Your Business is our FocusFINANCIAL FOCUS : Business FocusOur newsletter is published monthly. If you would like to sign-up to receive these articles please enroll below!You may also view or print from the list of archived PDF files below.
- #54 - January 2020 : The 4 Secrets to Building Accountability in the Workplace
- #53 - December 2019 : Dr. Ed's Economic Indicators
- #52 - November 2019 : Can You Put Too Much Focus on Being Better?
- #51 - October2019 : Execution - The Key To Success, No Matter What Field You Play On
- #50 - September 2019: Can Social Media Really Do Good for My Business?
- #49 - August 2019 : How Are Your Customers Connecting WIth You?
- #48 - July 2019 : Promote Buying Local
- #47 - June 2019 : How to Choose The Right Entity Type For Your Business
- #46 - May 2019 : 7 Eye-Opening Cybersecurity Statistics Every Small Business Needs to Know in 2019
- #45 - April 2019: Study: Embezzlement Cases Cost Firms An Average of $1.13 Million?
- #44 - March 2019 : Creative Ways to Tackle Five Common Employee Issues
- #43 - February 2019 : The Beginner's Guide to Facebook Advertising
- #42 - January 2019 : Dr. Ed's Economic Indicators
- #41 - December 2018 : 'Tis the Season of "Selling"
- #40 - November 2018 : Build Your Defense Against A Data Breach
- #39 - October 2018 : Knowing the Value of Your Business Can Impact All You Do
- #39 - October 2018 : Free Business Valuation Invitation
- #38 - September 2018 : Here's Why You Should Have A Succession Plan For Your Business
- #37 - August 2018 : 6 Marketing Tactics That Quickly Boost Sales
- #36 - July 2018 : Is Your Business At Risk of Being Hacked?
- #35 - June 2018 : Struggling With Record Keeping For Your Business?
- #34 - May 2018 : Turn Up The Dial On Customer Satisfaction
- #33 - April 2018 : Attract & Retain Top Talent
- #30 - January 2018 : What Tax Changes Are In Store for 2018?
- #29 - December 2017 : Looking to Hire in 2018 - Be sure you're asking the right questions
- #28 - November 2017 : Business is Built on Relationships - Make Building Them Your Business
- #27 - October 2017 : Dr. Ed's Economic Indicators
- #25 - July 2017 : Ten Cybersecurity Tips for Small Businesses
- #24 - June 2017 : Can Social Media Help Grow Your Business
- #23 - May 2017 : How Do You Compete with Amazon?
- #22 - March 2017 : Ten Tips for Small Business Owners During Tough Financial Times
- #20 - January 2017 : Tax Season is Upon Us : Learn Some Helpful Tips to Keep Stress Levels Low