At Security Bank we are always looking for new ways to help your day run as efficiently as possible. Staying up to date with your financial information is an important part of banking but may not always be an efficient use of your time. That is why we are happy to help simplify your life with our eBanking Services.
Mobile Banking App
Your bank in the palm of your hand...
Get The App
With the Security Bank Mobile Banking App you'll have 24/7 access to your accounts while on the go. Pay your bills, pay back a friend, and even deposit a check - all with just the tap of a finger.
Mobile Banking Features:
- View Accounts
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Send/Receive PopMoney Payments
- Deposit Checks
- Receive Text Alerts
Ready to Get the App?
Once you're enrolled in our Online Banking you can download our App to your smartphone or tablet.
Have more questions or need to enroll in Online Banking?
Now it’s easy to cut down on the clutter and minimize the risk of identity theft. Electronic statements, or eStatements, provide a fast and secure way to view, print, or save your statements to your computer or device at anytime.
Your eStatement includes all the same information as your paper statement and looks just as it would if you would have received it in the mail, including check images and any important notices.
- Email Notification. You will receive an email message with your secure, password protected eStatement attached, as well as a reconciliation form.
- Immediate Access. Conveniently view your eStatement online at any time instead of waiting for them to be delivered by mail.
- Save and Print. Save your eStatements to your computer or print and file them for your convenience. Statements remain secure and password protected whether saved to your computer or stored in your email account.
Ready to Enroll?
Contact any of our locations or send us a secure email requesting to Go Paperless Today!
No envelopes, no stamps, no hassle!
Whether you are sitting at your computer or traveling with your smartphone - you can manage all of your bills in one place.
Bill Pay Features
- Search for and add vendors
- Set up payment reminders
- Pay from multiple checking accounts
- Make recurring payments
- Set up monthly bills to be sent electronically to your Online Bill Pay Payment Center as an eBill
Have more questions about Bill Pay?
Watch a quick video or call or stop by your local branch to learn more.
Send, request, and receive money the easy way...
Send, request, and receive money the easy way! Popmoney enables you to transfer money effortlessly to just about anyone with an email address or mobile phone. Transfer funds securely from bank account to bank account.
Follow these Simple Steps:
- Enter the email address or mobile phone number of who you’d like to pay
- Payee will be notified by email or text message to follow the steps to claim their money
- Funds will be securely deposited to their account
New to Popmoney?
Login to your Online Banking and go to your Online Bill Pay to set up Popmoney for the 1st time.
Have more questions about Popmoney?
Watch a quick video (below) or call or stop by your local branch to learn more.
Mobile Check Deposit
Do driving, no lines, no worries! Deposit checks from anywhere...
Securely deposit checks right from your smartphone or tablet with these simple steps:
- APP. Once you have enrolled in Online Banking, download the Mobile Banking App to your mobile phone or tablet. Login to Mobile Banking with your device and select the “Deposit” Tab.
- SNAP. Using the Camera on your device and following the instructions on your screen, take a photo of both the front and back of your endorsed check.
- DEPOSIT. Verify the information on your screen is correct and then submit your deposit and that’s it…You’re done!
Have questions about Mobile Check Deposit?
Watch a quick video on mobile deposit, as well as all of the features of mobile banking. Call or stop by your local branch with questions or to learn more.
Ready to Enroll? Download our App or login to your Online Banking and select "Options" to enroll in any of our Mobile Banking Services. Call or stop in your local branch today for more details.
Keeping you up-to-date...
Receive email or text message notification of changes to your account in real-time as they happen with Account Alerts.
- Statement Notification. Informs you when a new statement is available for viewing.
- Balance Alerts. Allows you to set balance thresholds (both high and low) that, if exceeded, will trigger an alert.
- Transaction Type. Permits you to specify certain transactions to trigger an alert (for example, debits, credits, ATM, check).
Have more questions about Account Alerts?
Call or stop by your local branch to learn more.